Thursday, June 21, 2007

Vacation time! I think!

It is Thursday and I am most of the way done with my week of vacation. It has been wonderful except for one thing! Summer classes! I am taking two online classes through Des Moines Area Community College. They are Stress Management and Understanding Mental Illnesses. They are both good classes, especially the Stress Management class, but the time investment is crazy, especially while I vacation. I have just finished my 7th hour of homework today! Time to get some exercise in!

This week I have been running every other morning and biking nearly everyday. Yesterday I did 56 miles in 4 hours. Mostly pavement with about 12-15 miles of gravel thrown in. It beautiful here in Ottertail County. They literally have over 1200 lakes in this county alone! I hope to go check out some single track tomorrow so I am excited about that!

If you haven't already take a took at http://greatdividerace.blogspot.com . Sure sounds like fun doesn't it!

Happy training.

3 comments:

Cornbread said...

Seven hours of homework! Doesn't sound like a vacation to me. :)

Paul said...

No kidding. Today was a work day!

Congrats on a good race in Michigan! I wish I could have been there!

Simmons said...

Sorry I didn't get back to you on your comment on the last post earlier. I just realized it was posted yesterday.