Sunday, October 7, 2007

What it is all about

This morning I slept in, rolled out of bed, made a pot of coffee and watched a movie with my wife while laying on the couch together.

Both of us complained about how we miss out on a segment of life when we aren't out working out and enjoying exercise. We didn't leave the couch for 3 hours. I went out and mowed the lawn and came back in to eating french toast and fried potatoes. Only and hour earlier I had told Tammy that I really missed french toast. I am living the good life.

Now I just need to get a workout in to top it all off.

Happy training.

1 comment:

bontrag said...

It sounds like you've got your priorities found, organized, and ordered correctly:)

Thanks again for the great route, I rely on others to show me another route to go on. Let's do it again, and get some other folks out too.