Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Not much going on.

Work and volleyball. That pretty much is my life now. Tammy and I are both busy putting in long hours and we also go to all of my freshman daughter's volleyball games. Her team is not doing well, but Paula is doing great. We are very proud of her. She is having a tough season with all of their losses, but she will make it through.

I still have been biking for at least an hour every day. I ordered an 18 tooth cog, but now wish I would have gotten a 17. I think an 18 will be too easy as well. I guess I will play with it a bit and see how it goes. I am spinning quite a bit at 12 mph on the pavement and to go 12-14 I really have been spinning. That is with a 20 tooth. That just isn't much fun.

On October 6th I am organizing another scholarship fundraiser at my school. We are having a pancake breakfast from 8-11 and there is also a 5K run at 9:00 am.

No comments: