Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Sunday ride

Paul Varnum is planning a ride for Sunday so if you want to get out check out his blog and leave a comment there or here. I would assume we will meet up at Ada Haden in Ames.

On Saturday I went for a run on the treadmill, but my right knee started hurting and I only lasted about 15 minutes. I lifted as usual and that went great. My knee has been sore now, off and on for a week or so, but I think I need to watch my running a bit. Tonight I just ran 30 minutes at a very easy pace and just didn't want to push my luck. I didn't lift with the legs and just did the upper body and abs. I think I may take a break from leg extensions and leg curls as I think that might be the culprit. Any ideas? Single speeding doesn't seem to bother it.

Work has been killer lately. I have been completely overwhelmed even with 12+ hour days. Sometimes you just have to go home even though there is still a huge pile on your desk. I hate that feeling as I just get more and more behind it seems, but by the end of next week I should be caught up. Let's hope so anyway!

This has me thinking!

Happy training.

4 comments:

Lance H Andre said...

Paul, the new picture on your main page is classic "frame it"

Travel Gravel said...

Looks colorized but the cut grass on the margins gives it away that it is not. A really nice pic, must be by a former pro! Later! Oh, "maybe" for Sunday if it's a noonish start? Later!

Travel Gravel said...

Or were they talking about last Sunday?

Unknown said...

thinking is over rated brutha....just do it!!

Peace