Thursday, March 13, 2008

What?

Well, this morning I woke up and felt great. Took my 3 Aleve, went to work and everything went well. I was a bit sore after driving my bus (I have to extend my foot forward and have to press the brake straight down with my toes) and I have many stops and starts so I was a bit tender after that. Came home, jumped on the bike for 8 miles of gravel. After the ride I was feeling pretty good. I took a few more Aleve after that and now that it is 5 hours after the ride I am feeling great. Probably 90-95 percent. MUCH better than last night that is for sure. I guess we will see what happens!

Saturday morning ride at my place starting at 9:00 AM. Thirty-five to seventy miles on a 35 mile loop around Gilbert. It should be good. Leave a message if your in!

Here is a map to my place in Gilbert.


View Larger Map

2 comments:

Paul Varnum said...

I'm in for a lap. I'll be at your place at 9:00.

Paul said...

Sweet!