Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A beautiful ride.

Took off with Paul Varnum this morning and rode a total of 30 miles. It had been two weeks since I had rode so it was a very welcome ride. I took my very muddy bike out of the garage to look over things since my muddy ride with Stephen Carney. Now I know why I was hurting so bad during that ride. My cranks were all but locked up with all the sludge. So, I will probably be looking at a bottom bracket overhaul!

Today's ride went very well. Now to just keep plugging along!

4 comments:

mr. f. g. superman said...

Wish I would have had time this visit to see ya and catch a ride...got sick anyway, so...it'll have to wait til next time. Hope you had a good Holiday and have a happy new year.

Paul said...

You too! You flying back tomorrow?

Carney said...

Wait! Varnum is still alive? :)

Paul said...

Yes, I pulled him from the dungeon! We had a ball!