Thursday, December 6, 2007

Saturday ride

So, I had a few people talking about riding on the TI training ride and it sounds like some of you guys are still wanting to go. Of course, I am game for anything, I just want to make sure that we aren't riding on a skating rink either. With this new snow the roads should be a bit better. Chime in if you are wanting to still go for a long ride, but maybe not a century, on Saturday morning? Let's say 50-70 miles instead of a century leaving around 7-8 AM.

Paul

2 comments:

Travel Gravel said...

Paul, I don't know if we got enough coverage (snow) to make the going any better. I tried 3 miles of north/south on R Ave. here in Bone Co. tonight and it was OK, but your east/west will be trickier. Have fun, and don't bust any bones! Later!

Paul said...

Thanks for the heads up!